7th Catfish Tourney on the Banks: CANCELLED

Hello, Blog Readers! 

Unfortunately, I must announce that the 7th Catfish Tourney on the Banks is officially cancelled.

As you folks may or may not be aware of, any organized competition/tournament/derby in Pennsylvania requires a PA Fish and Boat Commission event permit. For fishing derbies, the law states that the organizer must submit the permit application 60 days prior to the date of the proposed event. 

It just so happens that I mailed my permit application back in July; however, I have never received my permit back! After waiting for almost two months, I finally called the Boat and Commission. For my surprise, I was informed by them that they never really got my permit in the first place. Sadly, the local post office doesn't know anything about it neither. 

So, in the end, only God knows about what happened to my permit application! And, of course, I can't really run the event without it. Thus, the event is cancelled. 

I apologize for any inconveniences,

Tight lines!

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment