Newest Updates on the YouTube Channel, "Fishing Photo Database," and P.O. BOX (Philadelphia, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers! 

Here are some of the newest updates on my YouTube ChannelNewest YouTube videos:

Multi-Species fishing at the Kirkwood Lake, Lindenwold, NJ.

Exploring and fishing the Laurel Lake and North Branch Big Timber Creek in Lindenwold, NJ.


Exploring and fishing the Pine Barrens in New Jersey for some Chain Pickerel, featuring my friend Mike C..

Update on my fishing photo database:

As you guys know, I started a "fishing photo database" for my contributors not so long ago. I initially picked Photo Bucket as my host; however, the website crashed a lot while I worked on it! Ultimately, I changed host sites from Photo Bucket (free) to Smugmug (paid). You can see two sample folders there at the moment. 

The database will have more than 2500 photos, not to mention that all of them will be dated! Species will be all identified and the locations of the catches will be disclosed. That's a wealth of information, folks! 

Users will be able to search the database in two different ways:

1. By Species: user will be able to see different photos of a specific Species of fish and where each one of them was caught. See the "American Eel" sample folder on my smugmug profile.

2. By Watershed: user will be able to see all the different Species of fish that I have caught in a certain body of water. See the "Meadow Lake" sample folder on my smugmug profile.

A third search option will be implemented in the future, once I fish more states in the USA. The third option will be a search "by state."

Summarizing, this is gotta be an AWESOME database, folks! It will contain all my fishing photos since 2011; all with detailed information. The database will also include photos of my recent Florida fishing trips! 

Note that only contributors can access the full database! After all, this whole project is being made for my VIP folks. :) The "locked" folders require a password, which will be sent to my Patreonites and PayPal folks at the beginning of every month. If you have donated to Extreme Philly Fishing via the PayPal button on this website OR donated via Patreon, rest assured -- you will be receiving a password by February 5th. This includes all donors from 2015 as well! 

Needless to say, the database will be uploaded on a weekly basis. As I continue to explore and fish different locations in the USA, the database will continue to grow.  

Update on my P.O. BOX:

Friends and YouTube fans have long voiced their needs of sending me "stuff." So, I finally got a P.O. BOX setup just for this majestic occasion! Hah. If you want to send me letters, questions, comments, fish photos, packages, etc, please send them to the following address:

Extreme Philly Fishing
P.O. BOX 7019
Philadelphia, PA 19149 

Positive contents will be portrayed on my YouTube Channel! Who knows...If I have time, I might even reply some letters! 

Stay tuned for more updates and more fishing session posts on the Blog!

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights!

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment